Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: I am really enjoying my dolls...

  1. #1
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar
    I have been messing with my dolls lately, working out the intricsies of their personalitys, etc. Just enjoying them. I have had a lot of plans with getting other dolls, and have a few personalities that I need doll bodies for. But I am feeling very content with my 12. Once I get the rest of my plans, I will have 15, and that's plenty. It's a good feeling to think there's an end in sight. Then it will be all about working on their collections and stuff.

    Who'd have thought that 18 inches of vinyl and cloth can bring so much joy!!

    Has anyone else here hit their limit and get to the point where they just don't want anymore??

    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    mypinkmermaid
    Guest mypinkmermaid's Avatar

    Post

    12! I'm at 4, wanting 1 or maybe 2 more, and wondering how I'm going to find time to play with them all now. And I just know AG is going to go and come out with someone else new I can't resist. They just got their own room, what next?!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I decided to wait until the day after Christmas to get the new girl of the year. I only have two dolls, Samantha and Jess, but I think that would be the best thing to do. If I get tired of one, I can always sell it for more than what I paid for it and get another (girl of the year). Samantha was my first and I just managed to get her bridesmaid, school, winter party, middy, and birthday dresses, so I will keep her always. I figure I'll keep adding to my collection until I have at least four or five more.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everytime I look at the AGOT page, I tell myself I don't need/want anymore dolls. Every single time... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Charlotte, but probably no more AGOT's for me. I prefer pre-fab characters, like Limited Editions or Historicals.

    I have no idea what doll I want next, since they are all about equal. I keep going back and forth between Molly, Nellie, Josefina, and Kit. And sometimes Addy.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't reached my limit yet, since I just started collecting last October. I know I want at least 4 more, and after that who knows. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Glad you are enjoying your girls...after all that's what it's all about!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's so great that you're enjoying them! The other day I just looked at mine sitting on shelves and it made me smile. They're so much fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I've definitely hit my limit with American Girls, unless a very different face mold comes up. Now I'm into "sampling" other doll lines; from now on I want to stick to only getting dolls with unique face molds. This will make my collection very eclectic, but still fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What happened to Fermina?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have 4 right now and plan on 2 more. AGot 5 and Addy. That will be a total of 6. Felicity, Elizabeth, Kit, AGot 9, AGot 5, and Addy. I'll have a lot of good hair/eye combinations and fun collections to get.

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Great thread! I absolutely love my crowd of 20!I only foresee continuing my LE collection every year or by-yearly.

    I am kinda fearing that once AGPLA is open and I see them right ther looking at me and saying "BUY ME!"; I might weaken and get #18, 1, 11, 21, 25, and Molly, but I doubt it. They are such beautiful dollies and I can not help loving and wanting them all! HA!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •